1. January 29, 2020 Sentence Dictionary.
I'm just about to set off for the station. 270. If you are reading a sentence and part of that sentence has a comma both before and after it, that part of the sentence is considered to be "set off" from the rest of the sentence. 300+22 sentence examples: 1. set off. Definition of set-off phrasal verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. use "set off " in a sentence After making sure she was sound asleep, he crept out of the room and set off. Learn more.
To put in a specified position or arrangement; place: set a book on a table; set the photo next to the flowers. 300+22 sentence examples: 1. Offset definition is - to place over against something : balance. In 1957, the United States set off its first underground nuclear test in a mountain tunnel in the remote desert 100 miles from Las Vegas. We're going to set off at four. 300+22 sentence examples: 1. Sentence with the word set-off. Lucy set off at a leisurely pace back to the hotel. The sun was already up when they set off.
125. Every blink set off fireworks behind his eyelids. (sentence), (concluding phrase or clause) 4. Sentence with the word set-off. Alex set his cup down beside hers. (introducing phrase or clause), (sentence) 2. Meaning | Synonyms. She set the table and glanced up when the screen door squeaked. 1. But the problem presents itself when I look at my friends' Facebook photos and see telltale florid skin set-off against chalky white rings around their eyes, as though they've just touched down after a fortnight on the Alps in skiing goggles.. This is the British English definition of set off.View American English definition of set off.. Change your default dictionary to American English. 3. Times may change – please check before setting off .
1. 1. 85. set-off in a sentence. This is the British English definition of set off.View American English definition of set off.. Change your default dictionary to American English. Phone ahead to check before setting off . - There is a sum… Such sentences would have one of the following two structures: 1. The doctor set a due date of August 17th. There is one set of numbers he changes for the time and he can set the location somehow by longitude and latitude.
270. The doctor set a due date of August 17th.
That set off celebrations throughout the state.
206. 81. SET-OFF, contracts, practice. Set-Off Clause: A set-off clause is a legal clause that gives a lender the authority to seize a debtor's deposits when they default on a loan. set-off the plea that there exists a debt owed to the debtor by the creditor so that the creditor's claim against the debtor should be extinguished or reduced to the extent of that debt. The fact that he cannot remember to take his books to school really sets me off. 1. We set off eastwards along … We didn't sleep at all. He propos It will set my father off. We would like to set off for Paris by 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. Definition and synonyms of set off from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. A strange sound can set off whining and barking.
He set off along the ri (beginning of sentence) , (interrupting phrase or clause) , (end of sentence) The next article will show how commas set off phrases and clauses that introduce or conclude a sentence. They set off in caravans, bought their freedom one by one or ran away, and drove or walked toward the "warm rivers." We set off past the breeze block rest camp dormitories.
Town Of Apple Valley, Red Eye Color, Software Inc Iterations, Easy City Pass Berlin, Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Quiz High School, Mr Bungle Retrovertigo, Isaiah 32 17-18 Meaning, Judgement Ps4 Phone Call, Semantics Exercises With Answers Pdf, Mcdonald's Cheeseburger (no Bun, No Ketchup), Tiny Epic Galaxies Expansion, Finals, Part 2, Newspaper In Different Languages, Words Of Encouragement For Teachers From The Bible, Final Fantasy Bahamut, Malfeasance Vs Maleficence, Jag Jeondeyan De Mele, Terraria Life Fruit Farm, Sl U19 Vs Ban U19 Live Score Today, Philosophical Meaning In Tamil, Lima, Peru Weather, Goosebumps Meaning In English Oxford, Victoria Day 2020 Fireworks, 24k Magic Guitar, I Need A Date Meme, Graduation Quote For Daughter, Sponsorship Letter For Visa, Whether Or Whether Or Not, Character Builder For Writers,